#Weymu40 – The Museum’s Namesake

Charles A. Weyerhaeuser
Charles A. Weyerhaeuser

The Charles A. Weyerhaeuser Memorial Museum is named for lumberman Charles A. Weyerhaeuser, who, along with his business partner Richard “Drew” Musser, ran the Pine Tree Lumber Company in Little Falls, MN, from 1890 to 1920. Construction of the museum came through the generous donation of Charles’ children. While the building bears Charles’ name as a memorial, the collections and exhibits reflect Morrison County as a whole.


Celebrating the 40th anniversary of  The Charles A. Weyerhaeuser Memorial Museum.

Leave a Reply