The Victor Clothing Company was incorporated in 1904 in Little Falls, Minnesota, by Austin and Caroline Koslosky and Joseph Masog, Caroline’s brother. Primarily a clothing store for men and boys, Victor’s began with the purchase of Viktor Brothers, a harness and shoe shop located on the corner of East Broadway and Kidder Street in downtown Little Falls. The original Viktor business was founded by John A. Viktor in 1887. Quickly establishing a reputation as “The People’s Store”, Victor’s originally sold items such as thick woolen underwear, sheepskin coats and leathertop lumbermen’s rubbers. In 1932, Oswald Koslosky, one of Austin and Caroline’s sons, became the sole owner and operator. When Don and Shirley Nispel took over management in 1966, the firm also operated the Falls Fabric Center on First Street Northeast in Little Falls and opened a branch store in Long Prairie, Minnesota.