The official logo for The Charles A. Weyerhaeuser Memorial Museum is that circular image in the upper left-hand corner of our website banner. It is a rendering of a log end that we have on exhibit at the museum. The bulls-eye circles within the log end were made by a stamp hammer, which was the means used by loggers to identify which logs went to which lumber mills. The bulls-eye stamp was one of about 250 markings used by the Pine Tree Lumber Company when it was in operation in Little Falls, MN, between 1890 and 1920. The logo rendering was done by Bowlus artist Wayne Brezinka in 1993.